Non Electric, Nearly Invisible Dog Fence Solutions
Dogs need daily off leash exercise and social time with other dogs so, we worked with, owners, trainers, vets and rescue’s nationwide over the last five years, to refine the materials and methods of installation used in our hybrid, non-electric dog fence systems. The result is, a tested, proven dog specific fence & installation system that is affordable, can be adjusted to your dog’s needs, and is in harmony with any landscape. To see a dog specific fence kit you really can install yourself Visit our online store for more info.
Before You Go Electric…
Electric only fences many times don’t work. See the major drawbacks of electric fences & typical failures.Read more…
Easy to install, Affordable, Humane Dog Fence Solutions
At Pet Playgroundz, we understand the importance and challenges of keeping your dogs in your own yard and keeping other dogs and animals out while still enjoying the view of your property. We also understand many pet owners want to contain their dog in a safe, humane, and attractive manner. So we designed our dog specific fence and installation systems to have chew, dig and climb protection built in, they also blend with natural settings to be near invisible.
The system is engineered from a commercial grade, 1000+ lb break strength polypropylene mesh and a metal hex wire combination, it is tensioned and supported by an 8 gauge, two monofilament cable system. All other components are the highest quality, they are galvanized and black vinyl coated with a 15 to 20 year life.
For more information on our dog fences, visit our online store or learn more about the advantages of our dog fences. To request a sample of our fence material, please submit our fence sample request form to have a sample sent straight to you!
Dogs Need To Run Free!
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
- With help from my daughter and her family we finished the fence on Saturday. It looks wonderful and the dogs were able to be out without leashes for the first time in nearly a month. I know you and David spoke often. I'm very proud of his efforts on this project and grateful that you were so available for support. Now we can support Pet Playgroundz. You have a fence that people in Rhode Island can see before deciding to purchase. Thank you, Mary
- I hired the people of Pet Playgroundz dog fence to install 6' tall net fence with total linear footage of 220' The fence is not for my two puppies to play free but to protect them from coyotes who live here and there in my town. I needed to install a very secure yet non-view-disturbing one. They listened to and understood me. They posses professional knowledge and skill, which made the outcome very reliable and beautiful. Their price is reasonable. The best part is that you feel like you are talking to people who understand your need and feeling. I very much recommend them to any body's need to install reliable and beautiful pet fence. T. Aizawa, Westchester NY
- I felt that the PetPlayGroundz fence was a superior product and I was able to talk with a real person who answered all my questions. You can’t believe what a pleasure and relief it was to know that they would be there for me throughout the entire process of fence design, delivery and installation even though he was located on the East Coast and I on the west coast. -JR Dorcak
- Just wanted to say thanks and let you know how happy we are with the fence. Previously my dogs were in a small chain link kennel or tied out on a 30ft cable. The Pitbull managed to get off the cable several times and would run after the neighbor and scare the bejesus out of her! My Doberman is very high strung and has an excessive amount of energy. He’s especially happy with the fence because now he has the backyard to run around and play in. And now that he is able to burn off some of his excess energy he is much calmer in the house. It’s also very convenient and a big relief to be able to just open the back door and let them go out knowing they are secure in their own yard. -L. Forand
- Just a short note to let you know how happy we are with the fence you installed at The Pet Lodge. The fence looks terrific and gives us an extra sense of security for the dogs when they are in the yard. The fence is strong and aesthetically looks great. We were so pleased with your services. Your workers were very professional and we appreciate the timely manner in which the fence was installed. -Anonymous
- Pet Playgroundz worked closely with me to design a dog fence system that met all of my needs. He took the time to go through all the different possibilities such as gate types and locations, pole locations and using existing trees, visibility, etc. He quoted the different options allowing me to chose the best solution for our property. The the final installation looks great and we have been very happy with the results. Joe, Norwalk
- Hi Victor, Just wanted to let you know that petplaygroundz has been a big improvement for us. Previously our young lab/springer spaniel mix had been tied up outside or in a 12X12 fenced kennel, now he has the whole backyard. fenced in and he loves it. He’s an athletic dog and my daughter can now do elaborate tricks with him – he can literally jump through hoops and we don’t have to worry about him getting into trouble. Bentley can even have other dogs over for playdates! We where going to do an electric fence but glad we did your dog fence system instead and I can barley see it from my house, thanks again, Mary Fortier
- Thanks so much for the great dog Fence. 210 lbs. of dogs charging at the fence (for deer) and the fence remains as strong as ever. We can’t imagine NOT having this great fenced in space for our Akitas to play in. Electric dog fence and traditional fences were too easy to get out of, but this does the trick. Thanks! Jessica New Canaan
- I didn't think fencing could be installed on the steep, rocky, wooded hillside behind our house -- but Pet Playgroundz managed to do it! and do it well. Our dog Andy is so happy to be off his tie-out cable and out running around chasing chipmunks. Thank you!